2023 Season Tickets
Texas Motor Speedway looks forward to hosting four world class motorsports events including:
- April 1- Rattlesnake 250 NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series Race
- April 2- Texas INDY 375 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Race
- September 23- Andy’s Frozen Custard 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series Playoffs Race
- September 24- Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs Race
For one low price, you can secure a 2023 Season Ticket that also includes:
- Save up to 33% vs buying individual race tickets
- Kids Season Tickets only $20! (Ages 12 and under; any grandstand seat location)
- Interest free monthly payment plans available
- Preferred seat locations with priority to renew & first opportunity to upgrade seats
- 10% discount off regularly priced Speedway Motorsports souvenirs at The Speedway World Gift Shop
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder events, promotions and offers throughout the season
- $50 discount off full Season Camping; $25 discount off race weekend camping (Pre-purchase only)
- $25 discount on Full Season VIP parking (Pre-purchase only)
- Commemorative Texas Motor Speedway Gift
- Speedway Motorsports Weather Guarantee
*One gift per Season Ticket Holder account
Busch Restart Bar
The Busch Restart Bar, located between Turn 4 and the Start/Finish line, provides an exclusive indoor/outdoor race experience. Each seat includes upscale food and non-alcoholic beverages, access to a private cash bar as well as high-end seatback chairs with views of the racing coming at you from Turn 4 as well as all the action on pit road.
Mike's Hard Lemonade Turn 1 Terrace
Located under The Speedway Club, the Mike's Hard Lemonade Turn 1 Terrace is your indoor-outdoor experience with a reserved seat and plenty of room to make memories.
The Turn 1 Terrace allows access to an exclusive upscale cash bar and concession stand within steps of your seat along with private indoor restrooms. The Terrace also provides exclusive entertainment including TV monitors, music, games, relaxing couches, charging stations and more.
*The Turn 1 Terrace is accessible via Gate 7. Coolers are not allowed. A Turn 1 Terrace ticket does not include Speedway Club access.