The Texas Motor Speedway Media Relations Department is located on the 6th floor of The Speedway Club outside of Turn 1 of the speedway.
LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACES REMAIN FOR TONY STEWART’S ANNUAL ‘SMOKE SHOW’
FORT WORTH, Texas (September 28, 2017)
A limited number of spots are still available to take part in the Tony Stewart “Smoke Show” Fantasy Camp benefitting Speedway Children’s Charities-Texas that is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 11, at Texas Motor Speedway.
This year marks the 10th edition of the Tony Stewart “Smoke Show” and the event featuring the three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion has raised more than $1.6 million in funds for North Texas organizations. It continues to be the largest, single-day fundraiser for Speedway Children’s Charities-Texas, which assists organizations in Tarrant, Denton, Dallas and Collin counties.
The event includes an afternoon of racing and entertainment, highlighted by a thrilling three-lap, ride-along around Texas Motor Speedway’s 1.5-mile oval with Stewart behind the wheel.
Packages for the “Smoke Show” begin at $6,000 and the sign-up deadline for those remaining openings is Wednesday, Oct. 4.
The package includes:
- Personalized locker and “Smoke Show” firesuit
- “Smoke Show” Fantasy Camp memorabilia
- Drivers’ meeting and Q&A with Stewart
- Pre-race driver introductions on stage
- Two 10-lap competitive sessions in a Team Texas stock car with personalized instruction from Stewart and a video keepsake of the drive
- A Texas-style Victory Lane celebration where you join Stewart, along with the AAA Texas 500 trophy, while wearing a winner’s felt cowboy hat and firing off the pistols just like the NASCAR Cup winners do at Texas Motor Speedway
- A three-lap, ride-along experience with Stewart
- Live auction featuring Stewart memorabilia and other NASCAR experiences
- Full course dinner in Victory Lane with Stewart and fellow “Smoke Show” participants
To purchase a spot or for more information on the “Smoke Show” Fantasy Camp, please visit www.scctexas.org or contact Speedway Children’s Charities at (817) 215-8421.