The Texas Motor Speedway Media Relations Department is located on the 6th floor of The Speedway Club outside of Turn 1 of the speedway.
FANS HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO DUCK OUT PRIOR TO DUCK COMMANDER 500
FORT WORTH, Texas (April 11, 2015) - Race fans will have plenty of time to duck out prior to Saturday evening’s Duck Commander 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway.
The Robertson family, along with members of the Duck Commander staff, will conduct three autograph sessions and two book promotions throughout the day at the Duck Commander compound between Gates 1 & 2 prior to the 6:30 p.m. start for the Duck Commander 500. They also will have a duck call seminar on the Gate 4 stage to conclude their fan activities.
The timeframe and activities are:
- 10:30-11:30 p.m. – Autograph session with Phil Robertson, Kay Robertson, Alan Robertson and Lisa Robertson.
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. – Autograph session with Willie Robertson, Korie Robertson, Sadie Robertson and Jessica Robertson.
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. – Autograph session with Uncle Si Robertson, Jase Robertson, Reed Robertson, Justin Martin and John Godwin.
- 3-4 p.m. – Book promotion with Jessica Robertson.
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. – Book signing (with books available for sale) with Jase Robertson, Kay Robertson and Sadie Robertson.
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Gate 4 stage) – Duck Call seminar (no autographs) with Phil Robertson, Alan Robertson, Justin Martin and John Godwin.
The Robertsons also will be heavily involved in the pre-race activities leading up to the green flag for the Duck Commander 500. Willie Robertson will provide the official welcome to the fans; Sadie Robertson will provide the invocation; Reed Robertson will sing the National Anthem; Jase Robertson will introduce the top 10 drivers; Uncle Si Robertson will serve as the Grand Marshal and give the command; Alan Robertson will drive the honorary pace car; and Phil Robertson will serve as Honorary Starter and drop the green flag for the start of the Duck Commander 500.