Notice of Risk and Policies
Texas Motor Speedway has taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, drivers, crew, vendors, employees and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including Texas Motor Speedway and the event for which you are purchasing admission. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at Texas Motor Speedway for which you are purchasing admission.
As a condition of admission to this event at Texas Motor Speedway you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance:
- Guests are encouraged to wear a cloth face covering (all guests who are 3 years or older).
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire prior to entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our guest services team for further information.
Waiver - Assumption of Risk
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the guest experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event at Texas Motor Speedway you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge the facility, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at Texas Motor Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to Texas Motor Speedway.