Notice of Risk and Policies
Texas Motor Speedway (the “Speedway”) has taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, drivers, crew, vendors, employees and other guests. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Speedway and the event for which you are purchasing admission. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Speedway for which you are purchasing admission.
As a condition of admission to this event at the Speedway you will be required to abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- Guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose, except when seated in their assigned grandstand seat. Additional guidelines regarding wearing a mask may be provided.
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire prior to entry to confirm that they are not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our guest services team for further information.
- In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you will not be admitted to the Speedway and you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Waiver - Assumption of Risk
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make the guest experience as safe as possible for all. Although preventative measures set forth by the facility are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event at the Speedway you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge Texas Motor Speedway, its parent entities, and all related and affiliated individuals and entities, and all individuals and entities involved in the event at the Speedway which you are attending, from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the Speedway, which in any way arise from or are related to COVID-19.