NASCAR ALL-STAR OPEN QUALIFYING
- Traditional single-car, one-lap format in reverse order of the current 2022 owner points.
NASCAR ALL-STAR RACE QUALIFYING
- Round one is the traditional single-car, one-lap format in reverse order of the current 2022 owner points.
- Fastest eight qualifiers transfer to a three-round, head-to-head elimination bracket.
- Round two is the elimination bracket that features two cars staged in adjacent pit stalls near the end of pit road.
- At the sound of an alert, each pit crew will perform a four-tire stop and, at the drop of the jack, drivers will exit their pit stalls (with no speed limit) onto the track.
- First car back to the start/finish line advances to the next round.
- Final pairing competes for the pole.