In cooperation with the Fort Worth Fire Department Emergency Management team, fans can access the latest in local emergency notifications at no cost with Nixle. The Nixle system provides instant emergency messages at the fan's choice, over a cell phone by text message or APP, e-mail and on the web. These notices, in addition to the Fort Worth siren warning system, provide valuable tools for the safety of Texas Motor Speedway fans. Full information on Nixle is available at www.NIXLE.com or via the Nixle APP.
Star Coach Race Tours specializes in providing turn-key all-inclusive race weekends. We provide infield accommodations at the track in our fleet of luxurious motorhomes. Packages include accommodations, food, beverages, infield admission tickets, and airport transfers. We are the perfect solution for a family vacation or corporate event. Don't work on your vacation, leave the planning to us. Call us today at (410) 241-4450 and visit us online at www.starcoachracetours.com.
All patrons will be expected to abide by the following campground policies:
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only: VIP camping and Outside reserved. Persons entering campgrounds do so at their own risk.
- Camping spaces at Texas Motor Speedway are intended for personal (non-commercial) use ONLY. No commercial, corporate or hospitality activities, including signage, are allowed. Texas Motor Speedway and its representatives will, in their sole discretion, determine the validity of all activities. Please contact the Texas Motor Speedway Corporate Sales department at (817) 215-8510 for clarification before an event.
- DURING EVENT TIME ONLY: Please dial 817- 317-5502 for any issues needing assistance from speedway staff. This includes emergency situations requiring police, fire or ambulance needs, as well as non-emergency issues such as disruptive behavior. You may also go to the Public Safety Trailer located in the Lone Star Circle Campground near Row EE for assistance.
- No outside catering allowed on Speedway property. All catering must be coordinated through Levy Restaurants Sports & Entertainment (817) 215-8437.
- Access to campground areas will be restricted to vehicles displaying appropriate DIGITAL TICKET. Campers will receive ONLY TWO camping permits per spot. All camping permits MUST be affixed to each vehicle entering/exiting the camping areas.
- Unoccupied campground spaces MAY NOT be roped off for reservation purposes. All spaces must be paid for at time of occupancy.
- Only Texas Motor Speedway advertising will be permitted in any of the camping areas or Speedway grounds.
- Open flame or open pit campfires are prohibited anywhere on Speedway property. Charcoal and gas grills are allowed in camping areas except in the infield during race practice sessions or during a race. All BBQ grills must be at least 10 feet away from combustibles – cars, campers, tents, awnings, etc.
- Maximum storage of 10 gallons of gasoline allowed per campsite/Gasoline should never be used or stored in close proximity to sources of heat or flame and must be stored in approved containers.
- All pets on Speedway property must be kept on a leash while outside personal vehicle. For the comfort of others visiting our property – please clean up after your pet.
- All banners, signs and flags openly displayed (including but not limited to on vehicles, clothing, hats or other accessory items) while on the premises of Texas Motor Speedway must comply with this policy. Banners, signs and flags should contain no obscene language, symbols or logos, or graphic depictions. Speedway management reserves the right to approve all banners, signs and flags.
- Confederate flags (including flags, signs and banners that contain the Confederate flag) are not allowed. Speedway management reserves the right to remove any and all banners, signs or flags not in compliance with this policy or which, in their sole judgment, violates this policy. If you refuse to allow the removal of any such banner, sign or flag, you will be subject to removal from Speedway premises.
- No ATV’s or personal golf carts will be allowed
- No Swimming Pools or Hot Tubs allowed.
- No Stages, Stage Lights, Live Bands or Live DJ’s
- Do not park RV’s in fire lanes or within 15’ feet of fire hydrants. Hydrants must be accessible to emergency vehicles. No parking is allowed in front of bollards (signs will be posted).
- Campers will be spaced out in accordance to proper social distancing standards.
- Two-wheeled motorized vehicles (including licensed motorcycles) will not be allowed to operate in campgrounds, including the infield camping areas.
- All persons must conduct themselves with due regard for their health and safety, and that of fellow campers, and obey all laws. TMS is not liable for actions which endanger your safety or others. Watch your property, TMS is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- All camping areas will be aggressively patrolled by Speedway security staff and City Police Officers; enforcing a NO TOLERANCE policy on ALL campground policies.
- No flat bed trailers (over 10 ft. in length) will be allowed in campgrounds.
- No box trucks will be allowed in the campgrounds.
- ABSOLUTELY NO cruising will be permitted in any of the camping areas.
- NO lewd conduct will be allowed on Speedway property.
- A noise curfew of 1 a.m. will be enforced in ALL campgrounds.
- The operation or flying of any unmanned aircraft, drone, or remote controlled aircraft is NOT allowed on TMS property. All such aircraft will be confiscated.
REMINDER: Anyone operating unapproved unlicensed motorized vehicles (ATV’S, golf carts, two-wheeled vehicles, etc.), will be asked to immediately take them off property and not be allowed to return. Please understand these rules come with the safety of you in mind as a valued customer of the Texas Motor Speedway. Thank you for your cooperation.