PDF map of Pit Stop Park
Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park
Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park at Texas Motor Speedway is an exclusive tailgating area located in the VIP/PSL Parking Lot between Gates 3 & 4.
There will be up to 76 spaces in the park each with a size of 15' X 36'. Half of each space will be asphalt and half natural grass. The park includes public amenities such as an upscale portable restroom station, picnic tables and horseshoe pits.
Each space requires the one-time purchase of a Personal Parking License as well as a yearly fee. Discounts are available for PSL and Season Ticket Holders.
For more information on Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park at Texas Motor Speedway or to purchase a space please contact the Ticket Office at (817) 215-8500.
Click an image below to see what it's like to park in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park.
The Rules & Regulations
All patrons will be expected to abide by the following policies: (Subject to Change)
- Tailgating spaces within Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park at Texas Motor Speedway are intended for personal (non-commercial) use ONLY. No commercial, corporate or hospitality activities, including signage, are allowed. Texas Motor Speedway and its representatives will, in their sole discretion, determine the validity of all activities. Please contact the Texas Motor Speedway Corporate Sales department at (817) 215-8510 for clarification before an event.
- No outside catering allowed on Speedway property. All catering must be coordinated through Levy Restaurants Sports & Entertainment (817) 215-8437.
- Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park will open approximately 6 hours prior to the scheduled race time.*
- NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING IN PIT STOP PARK
- NO RV’s in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park.
- TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT IN PIT STOP PARK OVERNIGHT. THERE WILL NOT BE 24 HOUR SECURITY ON THE PARK. IRRIGATION SYSTEMS WITHIN THE PARK MAY BE RUN OVERNIGHT AND ANY ITEMS LEFT MAY GET WET.
- Only invited guests are allowed in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park
- No activities may interfere with neighbors, including but not limited to; sound systems, lights, number of guests etc..
- Community area of Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park is for general use and cannot be reserved in any manner.
- No Porta-John Rentals are allowed in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park.
- Bagged trash will be picked up during the event day. Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park will be cleaned after closing each night.
- Only Texas Motor Speedway advertising will be permitted in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park.
- Open flame or open pit campfires are prohibited anywhere on Speedway property. Charcoal and gas grills are allowed in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park. All BBQ grills must be at least 10 feet away from combustibles – cars, tents, awnings, etc.
- Maximum storage of 10 gallons of gasoline allowed per tailgate space. Gasoline should never be used or stored in close proximity to sources of heat or flame and must be stored in approved containers.
- All pets on Speedway property must be kept on a leash while outside personal vehicle. For the comfort of others visiting our property – please clean up after your pet.
- No ATV’s or personal golf carts will be allowed.
- No Swimming Pools or Hot Tubs allowed.
- No Stages, Stage Lights, Live Bands or Live DJ’s
- All persons must conduct themselves with due regard for their health and safety, and that of fellow patrons, and obey all laws. Texas Motor Speedway is not liable for actions which endanger your safety or others. Watch your property, Texas Motor Speedway is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- No box trucks will be allowed in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park.
- ABSOLUTELY NO cruising will be permitted in Texas Lottery Pit Stop Park.
- NO lewd conduct will be allowed on Speedway property.
*Actual operating hours may vary depending on gate and race start times. Hours will be published before each race weekend.
Please understand these rules come with the safety of you in mind as a valued customer of the Texas Motor Speedway.
Thank you for your cooperation.