Thank you for your interest in Texas Motor Speedway. At this time we are accepting requests for charitable donations. All donations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Due to a considerably high amount of requests, please follow the procedures listed regarding charitable requests:
- All donation requests must be made in writing on company or organizational letterhead.
- Donations must be received eight weeks prior to your fundraising event.
- All requests must include following information:
- Date, time and anticipated attendance of the event
- Contact person with contact phone number during business hours
- Shipping address
- Non-profit tax exempt identification number
Donations will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Mission of the event
- Social responsibility of and/or impact of the charity
- History of the event and organization
- Location of the organization - Must be within the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex area.
- 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Status - Must provide a valid tax exempt identification number with the written request
- Availability of donations
Texas Motor Speedway will not grant requests for monetary donations.
All requests for charitable donations must be made in writing and mailed to:
- Texas Motor Speedway
P.O. Box 500
Fort Worth, Texas 76101-2500
Requests will not be accepted via phone conversations, messages, and/or email.
The official charity of Texas Motor Speedway is the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities.