Unreserved camping will be on the west side of the speedway for the Duck Commander 500 and AAA Texas 500 weekends ONLY. There will be 1,700 sites,
approximately 20' x 40' available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Duck Commander 500 Weekend — $75 purchased at the campground entrance.*
- AAA Texas 500 Weekend — $75 purchased at the campground entrance.*
PLEASE NOTE THE LOAD IN PROCEDURES FOR UNRESERVED CAMPING FOR THE
2014 SEASON LISTED BELOW!
- Campground 5 will open March 29, 2014 @ 8:00am for the Duck Commander 500 Weekend
- Campground 6 will open April 2, 2014 @ 8:00am OR when Campground 5 is full, for the Duck Commander 500 Weekend
- Campground 7 will not open until Campground 6 is full
- Staging line will begin on West Side of the facility on Victory Circle at the first gate north of Petty Place
- THERE WILL BE NO ON-PROPERTY STAGING OF CAMPERS AFTER LOT OPENS. (NO WAITING
FOR A DIFFERENT LOT)
- Campground 5 North of Petty Place and West of Victory Circle will load
- Campground 6 North of 114 and West of Victory Circle will load second.
- Campground 7 South of Petty Place and West of Victory Circle will load
- Next Lot will not open until previous lot is filled
*Season Ticket Discounts do not apply to the Unreserved Campground.
SIGN UP FOR RACE WEEK EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS
Star Coach Race Tours specializes in providing turn-key all-inclusive race weekends. We provide infield accommodations at the track in our fleet of luxurious motorhomes. Packages include accommodations, food, beverages, infield admission tickets, and airport transfers. We are the perfect solution for a family vacation or corporate event. Don't work on your vacation, leave the planning to us. Call us today at (410) 241-4450 and visit us online at www.starcoachracetours.com.