2013 CAMPING RULES AND REGULATIONS
All patrons will be expected to abide by the following campground policies:
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only. (Infield camping - VIP camping - Outside reserved and unreserved camping)
- Camping spaces at Texas Motor Speedway are intended for personal (non-commercial) use ONLY. No commercial, coporate or hospitality activities, including signage, are allowed. Texas Motor Speedway and its representatives will, in their sole discretion, determine the validity of all activities. Please contact the Texas Motor Speedway Corporate Sales department at (817) 215-8510 for clarification before an event.
- DURING EVENT TIME ONLY: Please dial 817-317-5502 for any issues needing assistance from speedway staff. This includes emergency situations requiring police, fire or ambulance needs as well as non-emergency issues such as disruptive behavior. You may also go to the Public Safety Trailer located in the Lone Star Circle Campground near Row EE for assitance.
- No outside catering allowed on Speedway property. All catering must be coordinated through Levy Restaurants Sports & Entertainment (817) 215-8438.
- Access to campground areas will be restricted to vehicles displaying appropriate event tag or sticker. Campers will receive only two camping permits per spot. All camping permits MUST be affixed to each vehicle entering/exiting the camping areas.
- THE STRIPED STICKER IS SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR RV. THE SOLID STICKER IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE. NO CARS WITH STRIPED STICKERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS.
- Unoccupied campground spaces MAY NOT be roped off for reservation purposes. All spaces must be paid for at time of occupancy.
- Only Texas Motor Speedway advertising will be permitted in any of the camping areas or Speedway grounds.
- Open flame or open pit campfires are prohibited anywhere on Speedway property. Charcoal and gas grills are allowed in camping areas except in the infield during race practice sessions or during a race. All BBQ grills must be at least 10 feet away from combustibles — cars, campers, tents, awnings, etc.
- Maximum of 10 gallons of gasoline allowed per campsite. Gasoline should never be used or stored in close proximity to sources of heat or flame and must be stored in approved containers.
- All pets on Speedway property must be kept on a leash while outside personal vehicle. For the comfort of others visiting our property - please clean up after your pet.
- No ATVs or personal golf carts will be allowed.
- No Swimming Pools or Hot Tubs allowed.
- No Stages, Stage Lights, Live Bands or Live DJ’s
- Do not park RV’s in fire lanes or within 3 feet of fire hydrants. Hydrants must be accessible to emergency vehicles. No parking is allowed in front of bollards (signs will be posted).
- No generators allowed in the tent-only camping areas. All vehicles related to tent-only camping must park in designated parking areas.
- Two-wheeled motorized vehicles (including licensed motorcycles) will not be allowed in campgrounds, including the infield.
- All persons must conduct themselves with due regard for their health and safety, and that of fellow campers, and obey all laws. TMS is not liable for actions which endanger your safety or others. Watch your property, TMS is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- All camping areas will be aggressively patrolled by Speedway security staff and City Police Officers; enforcing a NO TOLERANCE policy on ALL campground policies.
- No flatbed trailers (more than 10 ft. in length) will be allowed in the campgrounds.
- No box trucks will be allowed in the campgrounds
- ABSOLUTELY NO cruising permitted in any of the camping areas.
- NO lewd conduct will be allowed on Speedway property.
- A noise curfew of 1 a.m. will be enforced in ALL campgrounds. (Family Campground curfew is 10:00PM) (Does not include generators)
- All Infield Camping Areas must abide by the 13’ height regulation — meaning anything above 13’ must be removed.
- Noise curfew of 10:00PM
- No activities may interfere with neighbors, including but not limited to sound systems, lights, etc.
- Zero tolerance on nudity, public intoxication, and any other unlawful or disrupting behavior.
- Failure to abide by Campground rules will result in relocation to a different campground or removal from Speedway property.
- Rules will be enforced/interpreted at the sole discretion of Texas Motor Speedway staff and their agents.
WARNING: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning is possible with camping equipment. Follow Equipment Instructions!
REMINDER: Anyone operating unapproved unlicensed motorized vehicles (ATVs, golf carts, two-wheeled vehicles, etc.), will be asked to immediately take them off property and not be allowed to return.
Please understand these rules come with the safety of you in mind as a valued customer of the Texas Motor Speedway.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF version of the 2013 Campground Rules and Regulations
Star Coach Race Tours specializes in providing turn-key all-inclusive race weekends. We provide infield accommodations at the track in our fleet of luxurious motorhomes. Packages include accommodations, food, beverages, infield admission tickets, and airport transfers. We are the perfect solution for a family vacation or corporate event. Don't work on your vacation, leave the planning to us. Call us today at (410) 241-4450 and visit us online at www.starcoachracetours.com.