The official AAA Texas 500 race weekend schedule maintained and updated by Texas Motor Speedway.
Texas Motor Speedway continues to provide a secure and exciting environment for the world’s greatest racing entertainment. The following regulations are provided and enforced to make your visit a stress-free one.
All security measures are subject to change without notice.
- Coolers are allowed inside the Speedway, but are subject to inspection by security officials and can be no larger than 14” X 14” X 14”.
- Only one cooler per ticket holder in the grandstands.
- Glass is not allowed inside the Speedway.
- Bags such as backpacks, fanny packs etc. are allowed, but are subject to inspection by security officials and can be no larger than 14” X 14” X 14”.
- Binoculars, scanners and cameras are allowed inside the Speedway.
- Strollers, umbrellas, skate boards, scooters or roller blades are not allowed in the grandstands.
- Items may not be left in or around the gate areas if they are not allowed inside.
- All items brought through the gate areas are subject to inspection by security officials.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive at the gates early to avoid traffic and to expedite entrance into the Speedway.
- Guests are not allowed to bring these items into Texas Motor Speedway - weapons or firearms, fireworks, illegal substances and items restricted by local, state and federal laws.
- The resale of Texas Motor Speedway admission tickets is strictly prohibited on the premises, which includes grounds and surrounding parking areas.
- Smoking is not permitted in any grandstand at Texas Motor Speedway. Smoking is permitted in the concourse area.