The official AAA Texas 500 race weekend schedule maintained and updated by Texas Motor Speedway.
Goodguys 25th Lone Star Nationals
SEPTEMBER 29 - OCTOBER 1, 2017
Event Contact Information
- Friday, September 29 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, September 30 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 1 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $20.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - FREE
- Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,500 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- K&N Air Filters All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Cruise The Texas Motor Speedway Track In Your Vehicle (information flyer coming soon)
- Team Texas NASCAR Stock Car Rides (additional fee required)
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Giant Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live Music Entertainment
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
Onsite RV camping is available for $35.00 per night. Campsites open on Tuesday, September 26 at 1:00pm, include water and electricity and are first come, first serve. CASH ONLY please.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729.
Online Pre-Registration closes 2 weeks prior to the event.
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only. No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.