- TMS To Begin Rebranding In Time For November’s AAA Texas 500 Weekend
- ‘No Limits’ Garage Party, Discounts On Concessions And Souvenirs Highlight Perks For PSL And Season-Ticket Holders
FORT WORTH, Texas (August 17, 2010) – Texas Motor Speedway is known for its innovative advertising and marketing campaigns and for the 2011season there will be “No Limits” to how far the edgy campaign will go.
Texas Motor Speedway will roll out its campaign filled with attitude, entitled “No Limits.” It will be the most comprehensive advertising and marketing campaign designed by Texas Motor Speedway, utilizing all its resources to help promote its three marquee race weekends – the Samsung Mobile 500, Firestone Twin 275s and AAA Texas 500. From advertising to merchandise and more, Texas Motor Speedway will bring a “No Limits” attitude to reach the broadest spectrum of fans while also rewarding its most loyal ones – Preferred Seat License and season-ticket holders.
"Our marketing and advertising campaigns have always been a little edgy, but we wanted to take it to a new level this year to help make 2011 a season fans will not forget,” Texas Motor Speedway President Eddie Gossage said. “We’ve always been about the fans, and the attitude of the ‘No Limits’ campaign allows us to reach the hard-core racing fan while at the same time appealing to the young Red Bull-drinking, flat bill hat-wearing younger crowd.”
The speedway, along with its entities including Levy Restaurants and SMI Properties, will undergo rebranding with the “No Limits” theme. Fans will notice the new attitude beginning Wednesday on www.texasmotorspeedway.com and continuing until fans visit Texas Motor Speedway for the upcoming AAA Texas 500 NASCAR triple-header weekend Nov. 4-7.
"Fans will have no problems noticing our ‘No Limits’ attitude,” Gossage said. “From exclusive parties for PSL and season-ticket holders to the lovely new faces of the ‘No Limits’ campaign, fans of Texas Motor Speedway will truly see that there are ‘No Limits’ to how far we will go.”
The “No Limits” campaign, featuring a new, edgier Texas Motor Speedway logo, will bring attitude and excitement, and fans that attended Tuesday evening’s 2011 Schedule Announcement Party at the House of Blue in Dallas got a sneak preview of it. Among the features:
The addition of the “The Great American Sweethearts!” The trio will serve as the faces of the new campaign and will be at “The Great American Speedway!” all season long making personal appearances along the midway, suites and concourse visiting with race fans, posing for pictures and signing autographs. Fifteen billboards across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex also will feature photo illustrations of “The Great American Sweethearts!” promoting the 2011 race season at Texas Motor Speedway.
- An exclusive “No Limits” Garage Party for PSL and season-ticket holders. The free party will feature entertainment, food and beverage, driver Q&A sessions, live radio broadcasts and more. The “No Limits” Garage Party will be held in the infield garage during the April and November weekends prior to the NASCAR Sprint Cup races. Fans will get a preview of the perks of being a PSL or season-ticket holder when the “No Limits” Garage Party makes its debut Sunday, Nov. 7, prior to the AAA Texas 500 Sprint Cup Series race.
- A special “No Limits” virtual garage featuring interactive video of “The Great American Sweethearts!” will be available on www.texasmotorspeedway.com beginning tomorrow. Users will have the ability to assign one of a number of suggested commands for “The Great American Sweethearts!” to perform such as “change a tire” or “tell me more about season tickets.”
- A complete line of “No Limits” men’s and women’s clothing apparel and novelty items. The new products with an edgier look include “No Limits” t-shirts, hoodies, hats, specially designed “No Limits” shifter knobs, decals, license plate frames and more. SMI Properties will transform a portion of the Speedway World Gift Shop into a newly designed “No Limits” section for fans to purchase the newest apparel. Fans also can visit www.GoSpeedwayWorld.com, which features a special “No Limits” section for online shoppers.
- Discount coupons for PSL and season-ticket holders good toward purchases of “No Limits” apparel and memorabilia. Coupled with discounts, SMI Properties will offer PSL and season-ticket holders with a special “behind-the-scenes” tour of “The Great American Speedway!”
- Discounts for PSL and season-ticket holders at all concession stands beginning in 2011. Concession stands will take on the “No Limit” theme with Levy Restaurants providing special “No Limits” menu items.
- A “No Limits” decal package featured on all pace vehicles. The black Chevrolet Camaro pace vehicles will have the distinctive “No Limits” logo accompanied with the race sponsor.
- New souvenir program artwork. Beginning with November’s AAA Texas 500 weekend and throughout the 2011 season the souvenir program will feature a new twist with photo illustrations of “The Great American Sweethearts!” gracing the cover. Fans also can read and see more about the ladies with a special poster found inside each race program.
- Specially designed “No Limits”-branded rat rod. The classic car will greet fans at several locations around Texas Motor Speedway during race weekends including the midway, “No Limits” Garage Party, appearances with “The Great American Sweethearts!” and other Texas Motor Speedway events.
“We are doing things that we’ve only dreamed about doing and fans are not going to want to miss a second of the excitement that 2011 has in store,” Gossage said. “It’s going to be BIG and the fans are going to be the big winners as we go ‘No Limits.’”
Fans can purchase 2011 season tickets, which begin as low as $270, or tickets for November’s AAA Texas 500 weekend by visiting www.texasmotorspeedway.com or by calling the Texas Motor Speedway ticket office at (817) 215-8500.