BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
MARCH MOTOR MAYHEM is sponsored and administered by Texas Motor Speedway, Inc.(“Sponsor”) whose decision regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, except residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, where the sweepstakes is void. Employees, officers and directors of Texas Motor Speedway, Inc., and their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and any others engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotional materials or prizes for this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes or contest. In this Sweepstakes, there are no purchases.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: FRIDAY, March 22, 2012 8:00:00 am (CT) through SUNDAY, March 24, 2:00:00 pm (CT) (“Sweepstakes Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants can visit www.texasmotorspeedway.com complete the entry form and create a bracket. Those that accurately predict the “Champ” will win a race ticket and VIP pit pass for either the Firestone 550 on Saturday, June 8, 2013 or AAA Texas 500 on Sunday, November 3, 2013. All entrants must have an account on texasmotorspeedway.com to play with a valid email address.
Entries that do not include any required information will be disqualified. Only entries complying with the entry rules shall be counted in the Sweepstakes. Texas Motor Speedway is not responsible for inability to complete the bracket under any circumstances. Entries become the property of Texas Motor Speedway and will not be returned. All brackets must be submitted by 2:00 pm CDT on Sunday, March 24th.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: WINNERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. Winners will be contact via the valid email account provided at the time of completing the March Motor Mayhem bracket. Sponsors will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the sweepstakes. Winners must meet and agree to all eligibility requirements, terms and conditions mentioned in Official Rules. Winners will be awarded Prizes upon verification of eligibility requirements. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. If a winner cannot be contacted or reached within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible to participate, then he/she will be disqualified. WINNING PRIZE IS NON-TRANSFERRABLE and must be redeemed in person with valid I.D.
Anyone who has submitted the winning bracket will receive One (1) Race Ticket for either the Firestone 550 IZOD Indycar Series Race on June 8, 2013 or AAA Texas 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race on November 3, 2013 and One (1) VIP weekend pit pass for either the Firestone 550 weekend or AAA Texas 500 race weekend at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, winner assumes full responsibility for all applicable income taxes, sales taxes, insurance, option/upgrade costs, and other charges that may apply. ARV - Firestone 550 VIP Pit Pass and Race Ticket: $95. ARV - AAA Texas 500 VIP Pit Pass and Race Ticket: $175.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- a. Execution of Affidavit and Release: Winners may be required to sign and submit a release and waiver of liability. To claim the prize, the Winners will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot or refuses to show his/her proof of identity or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
- b. Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to Texas Motor Speedway to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- c. Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Texas Motor Speedway and their respective parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, franchisees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants’ participation in this Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of any Sweepstakes prize won. Texas Motor Speedway shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or death to entrant or any other person, including without limitation, damage to personal property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize by winner.
- d. No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Texas Motor Speedway may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable and has no cash equivalent.
- e. No Warranties: By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that Texas Motor Speedway has made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
OTHER CONDITIONS / FORCE MAJEURE:
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Texas Motor Speedway reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail address, etc, shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Texas law, excluding choice of law provisions. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, it will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” at the time of registration. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
For a copy of the official sweepstakes rules or for name of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Texas Motor Speedway March Motor Mayhem SWEEPSTAKES, 3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177. If an entrant wishes to be removed from the mailing list for the Sweepstakes, send a written request no later than 12/31/2013 to March Motor Mayhem Sweepstakes, PO Box 500, Fort Worth, TX 76101-2500.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platform.