Open to legal U. S. resident who have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Texas Motor Speedway, Inc. and its respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and any others engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotional materials or prizes for this sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are not eligible to enter or win. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Buying Will Not Help You Win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes. In this contest, there are no purchases.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Two winners will be chosen to receive a VIP Experience package for two to the AAA Texas 500 Weekend on Thursday, November 1, 2012 through Sunday, November 4, 2012. Beginning Saturday, August 25, 2012, at 12:01 am Central Standard Time (CST) through Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST), individuals can enter online for a chance to win by going to www.texasmotorspeedway.com/lewisvillecvb. Limit one entry per person for the entire campaign.
- Individuals can mail their entry to Texas Motor Speedway, Attn: AAA Texas 500 Weekend Contest, PO Box 500, Fort Worth, TX 76101. Entries must include entrants name, complete mailing address, phone number, email address and name of the contest they are entering to become eligible as an entry into the contest. Each week’s entry must be postmarked by Wednesday, October 10, 2012. Limit one mailed entry per person for the entire campaign.
WINNER SELECTION: Two (2) Winners for each Two-person Package (see prize description below) will be selected at random from all combined entries both online and mailed received between Friday, August 25, 2012, at 12:01 am Central Standard Time (CST) through Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST). First selected winner will have 5 business days from time of call and voicemail to return message and provide completed affidavit to claim prize to be deemed one of the official contest winners. If the first selected winner does not call within the 5 day time frame, a second winner will be chosen and have 5 days from time of call and voicemail to return the message and provide completed affidavit to be deemed the official contest winner. There will only be opportunity for two additional individuals to be contacted as possible winners if the original winners do not respond within the timeframe provided.
|PRIZE DESCRIPTION ||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) |
|AAA Texas 500 Weekend Package Promotions- Thurs. Nov. 1 – Sun. Nov. 4, 2012
Two packages (2 guests per package) will be awarded as follows: |
- .Nov. 1 – Camping World Truck Series Practice
- Nov. 2 – SportsDay Qualifying Event powered by Dallas Morning News Truck Series Sprint Cup Series and WinStar World Casino 350 Truck Race
- Nov. 3 – SportsDay Qualifying Day powered by Dallas Morning News Nationwide Series and O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge Nationwide Series Race
- Nov. 4 – No Limits Garage Party and AAA Texas 500 Sprint Cup Race
- VIP Pit Pass
- VIP Parking Pass
- Discounts coupons for Food and beverages (non-alcoholic) provided for winners
- Two night stay on Friday, Nov. 2 and Saturday, Nov. 3 at a participating hotel in Lewisville, Texas, provided by the Lewisville Convention & Visitors Bureau APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)
|TOTAL = $1210 per package |
Grand Total = $2420
Total ARV of all prizes awarded: $$2420
All prize details not specified herein shall be at Administrator’s discretion. No prize substitutions, transfers or cash alternatives permitted, except Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All decisions of the Administrator are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the entry period.
Prize winners are solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the prizes not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all taxes, including but not limited to income, federal, state and local taxes; and (ii) meals, lodging, and travel to/from Texas Motor Speedway. The prizes will be awarded if properly claimed.
CONDITIONS: Failure by any potential winner to return any requested documents within the specified number of days after such documents are issued, the return of such documents or any prize notification as undeliverable, or non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, and, at the sole discretion of Administrator the selection of an alternate winner, from among all remaining eligible entries received will be chosen, time permitting. The Sponsors, and respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the prize providers, is not responsible for: printing or other errors; mechanical errors; inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged entries; or any delays in delivery of prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with entrants’ participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance, possession or use of the prizes, or participation in prize-related activities. Except as prohibited by law, by entering the contest and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use entrant’s name, contact information, voice, statements, biographical information, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of solicitation, advertising and promotion without further compensation, consideration or consent, as permitted by law. Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify: any entries submitted fraudulently, the entries of any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or any entrant who otherwise violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
WINNER’S NAME: For name of contest winners, available after October 25, 2012
, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: AAA Texas 500 Weekend Package Promotion presented by Lewisville CVB, PO BOX 500, Fort Worth, TX 76101
. Requests must be received by November 1, 2012. For complete contest rules send a SASE no later than October 1, 2012 to AAA Texas 500 Weekend Package Promotion presented by Lewisville CVB Sweepstakes Rules Request, PO BOX 500, Fort Worth, TX 76101-2500.
Texas Motor Speedway, Inc., P.O. Box 500, Fort Worth, TX 76101-2500
Lewisville Convention & Visitors Bureau, PO Box 299002, Lewisville, TX 75029-9002 Administrator:
Texas Motor Speedway, Inc., P.O. Box 500, Fort Worth, TX 76101-2500