The official AAA Texas 500 race weekend schedule maintained and updated by Texas Motor Speedway.
Thank you for your interest in Texas Motor Speedway. At this time we are accepting requests for charitable donations. All donations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Due to a considerably high amount of requests, please follow the procedures listed regarding charitable requests:
- All donation requests must be made in writing on company or organizational letterhead.
- Donations must be received eight weeks prior to your fundraising event.
- All requests must include following information:
- Date, time and anticipated attendance of the event
- Contact person with contact phone number during business hours
- Shipping address
- Non-profit tax exempt identification number
Donations will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Mission of the event
- Social responsibility of and/or impact of the charity
- History of the event and organization
- Location of the organization - Must be within the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex area.
- 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Status - Must provide a valid tax exempt identification number with the written request
- Availability of donations
Texas Motor Speedway will not grant requests for monetary donations.
All requests for charitable donations must be made in writing and mailed to:
- Texas Motor Speedway
P.O. Box 500
Fort Worth, Texas 76101-2500
Requests will not be accepted via phone conversations, messages, and/or email.
The official charity of Texas Motor Speedway is the Texas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities. For more information, please visit texas.speedwaycharities.org.